Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pretty day, back yard play!

Drew had fun at school
Tyler hiding in the sandbox
Drew chilling in the plants
Tyler hiding from me!

Drew is getting funnier and funnier...right now his favorite word is quesadilla. So when a friend of mine, Becky, asked him what her name was he said 'ques-A-DILLA.' Every morning he wakes up and I ask him whether he wants oatmeal or a pop tart, he replies, 'ques-A-DILLA!' Riding in the car, he sings tunes with only one word...'ques-A-DILLA.' He is a constant entertainment!

Tyler is growing up fast and loves to play hide and seek. Usually you can find him under the lid of the sand box, under the master bed, or laying on the chairs under the dining room table. But he is still my cuddler and will take time every night to do that!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Drew loves to color his face, huh? Too funny!! And I love that Mr. Tyler...I have to since my daughter thinks she is marrying him. :) (But of course I'd love him even if I didn't have too). Cute pics!

Becky Todd said...

I love my new name...it is awesome! :)