Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Quiet Hero

A strong tower
A beloved Papa

Soccer practice...Erin dancing & singing 'you can't get past me.' She was so distracted, he scored.


1, 2, 3 BLOW!!!
My dad's favorite...angel food cake

Outside my house (over my folks home)

As the sun sets on my dad's 64th birthday, I think about all I have learned and admire about him. He is a man seeking after God's heart, he is a man of commitment and love, he is a man of few words but gracious deeds. He is my dad and I love him.
Happy Birthday dad!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Cute pictures. I love Erin's bottoms!! :) Happy Birthday to your Dad- he is obviously a GREAT Dad...you and your sister are proof of that!

Lindsay said...

This is so sweet Rachel! How lucky and blessed you and Sarah are to have such a great dad. :) And even better that you truly see that and take time to appreciate him! Awesome.