Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Double Trouble

' Tri' swimming with the ducks...would you do this??
Tyler talking to the clouds
Drew screaming 'double trouble'

is what my mom use to call Sarah and I in high school (we weren't all that bad). Well, I don't know how this happened, but today Drew was calling himself and Tyler 'double trouble.' It was funny and it had me laughing. But indeed they were today!! I decided I wanted to see the lake water I will be swimming in come May for a triathlon. It was a quick trip since they wanted to run into the water after the ducks!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

GREAT PICTURES Rachel! Love the "double trouble" duo. Especially love little Tyler who gave me a big hug on Saturday...and am really curious to how the lake water looked?? You ready to swim in it???

Jenni said...

THAT WATER IS DISEASE WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! YOU ARE CRAZY...BUT I LOVE YA!

Allyson, Cam, and Harper said...

Hey Rachel-I met you at Grayson Skippers bday party. So fun that you are doing the CB&I tri. I am one of the crazies like you that is actually going to swim in that water!! See you out there!
Allyson Heathcott