Friday, March 27, 2009

Boys and their toys!

Drew and Issac (toy #1)
Tyler protecting Drew from the puppies

Drew's eyelashes


Loving on Conner & Kyser (toy #2 & #3)



Leave me alone

I was trying to get a shot of Drew's eyelashes, because people comment on them often. Yesterday, we went to the dentist. Last time, Drew screamed bloody murder the entire time. We had a 'growing up' moment, because not only did he do amazing, but he let them pick the tartar off the inside of his teeth. Anyway, back to the point...the lady could not believe his long lashes! They are awesome...too bad they are wasted on a boy.
And just so everyone knows...I will not have my new phone till Tuesday. So call the house or Sarah if you are looking for me! :)

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the second to last photo. What do you have your camera set to. I think you have my same 50mm lens..but what are your settings on? Super cute pics!