Friday, April 24, 2009

It truly is...'Showers of Blessing'

Drew before the program...waiting for daddy to get home.

The boys! Loved that Tyler's favorite color is green & Drew's is blue!

Showers of Blessing at SonKids

This little light of mine!

Drew enjoying the applause

Singing in the rain...

Tyler singing & a bit over it. :)

Last night the boys had their school program! It was so fun to watch and even more fun that they were both in it this year. Drew sang every word...loud...and a step behind. The class would sing a phrase, and he would come in strong as back up! It was hilarious and had the whole front row by me laughing! I am starting to think he might be the class clown! Regardless, he's got an awesome, fun personality!

Tyler is growing up. He was into it and then you could see him start thinking he was too cool. He has the sweetest heart and a giving personality! He melts my heart every time he says he loves me...which is quite often and out of the blue. Last night, he was sitting with his class and I was across the row in another section. He leans forward and yells at me, 'I love you mommy!' Awesome! All around just smiled and in unison said 'ahhh.'

2 comments:

Lacey said...

So cute. I love that program. Had so much fun watching all the kids and knowing so many of them this year. We pointed Tyler out to the grandparents telling them that he is the one Ellie calls her boyfriend. They were too cute!

Becky Todd said...

So sweet! Love the pics. Boys love their mamas...and you are an awesome one!