Thursday, May 28, 2009

Critters & Chats

Mommy gave Drew a haircut! Last time I tried he looked like a skater!
T-ball season...getting ready

Learning from daddy is such fun!
Meanwhile...Tyler is finding a friend...

and catches it...

and wants to keep it! Not today, little man!

Today we signed the boys up for their first t-ball season. Drew was so excited that he wanted to call his coach and tell him 'I'm ready for practice now.' I am constantly having to explain to him that it doesn't start till July...maybe I shouldn't have told him so early. But it's made him eager to practice and make his 'team win.' Sorry dude...it's Y play. They don't keep score.
Tyler, on the other hand, has mastered not only hitting off the tee but throwing the ball to himself and swinging. So tonight when Drew wanted to practice, Tyler was busy chasing a frog and looking through peep holes! We have a little girl behind us who asked Tyler his name through a hole in the fence. Tyler responded 'my name is Ty.' She must have heard me call him Tyler a million times, because she said 'did you say Tyler?' Confidently he said 'no, my name is Ty!!' I asked him who calls him Ty...'my gymnastics teacher' he said. Ah...he thinks it's cool to be Ty.

1 comment:

Kaitlin L. said...

Cute haircut...do you have room on your team for Logan? I didn't think they could play until next year :)