Thursday, June 4, 2009

Now that's a VACATION!


The pad (a big thanks to B!!)

The view (only pic I had with the view without someone else in it...I won't torture them!)
The crew...on a dinner cruise
What an awesome vacation! 7 of us hopped a plane and spent 3 nights in Cabo laying by the pool, talking it up, surfing pool mats, running on the beach, sleeping in, laying out, eating, a bloody finger that probably could have used a stitch, and taking little to no pictures! The above are 4 out of 9 pictures I took with my point and shoot camera! It really was a vacation!
Sad to miss the other 2 (Sarah one of them) on this trip. But a shout out to the most amazing hostess who knew how to let you relax or how to bring the fun! Thanks for the memories, there are many.
Sarah and I are off to PA for a week...traveling on the plane with all 5 little ones by ourselves!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

That looks absolutely heavenly. I need a girls trip there!! :) Looks like you guys had a blast!!

Team Dale said...

LOOKS amazing! How fun! Have fun in PA...headed up to see your sister??? Lace I am in on the girls trip with you!!