Thursday, July 9, 2009

Change...or not

I threw this old pic of Sarah and I on here, because when I hold Kameron (her third, and my niece) I get 'is that your baby? She looks just like you!' Since I am 'girless,' I will totally claim that.

Some things never change...
Sarah still has more hair then me.
I am still taller than Sarah.
We still don't look much more alike then we did at one year.
Sarah's smile still lights up her whole face.


Some things do...
I'm not the shy one, as I was in this picture...these days neither of us is shy, but Sarah use to be. I was the blonde one (can't tell here), but Sarah is now.

You won't see us dressing identical, at least not on purpose.
You definitely won't see us wearing a dress with booties.


Just a fun post, in case you have been missing them. We have been busy with pool time, science camp, and tball (which at least they have the same practice day now!!).

4 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

So cute! Brooke looks a lot like that picture of Sarah (and Cameron definitely looks like you)...we have no idea where my kids came from!

Jenni said...

Love that pic! Had fun last night!

The Milams said...

love the picture. You're still one of my favorite set of twins. Love that you're so different, yet still very much alike.

Lindsay said...

I love this picture and it shows how much your kids look like you both! SO CUTE!