Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Deck the halls!

I love this time of year! Because of what it represents...God's love for us, His pathway to Him, and His sacrifice and our gain!
Last year, I followed others as they posted their decor, so I thought I would do the same this year since we already have pics on the world wide web of real estate. It's was fun to have a showing one day, splash Christmas all over the house, and have a second showing the next day. Too bad they bought my neighbor's house instead. :( But, at least I get to enjoy my Christmas decorations a bit longer. On that note, we have had almost 50 showings, 5 or 6 seconds, and one silly offer. So we are still for sale and waiting patiently for His timing (some days better than others).

Here's a taste of what our house looks like...it's not everything, cause I go a bit overboard. :)

Love this tree. Hate putting it up. It's not pre-lit, and it goes in limb by limb. And every year as we put it up, we say, we will get a pre-lit 3 piece tree...we never do. :) Like the bow? Saw bows being made at our Holiday Market, and said...'I can do that!' So I did.

Lala hand made these beautiful cuffs for the boys stockings! Just beautiful. Drew pulled his down yesterday and the 'O' in 'NOEL' left a huge bump on the top of his head!!

I LOVE LOVE these ornaments, hand blown from Poland.
The boys tree. Went to the store for a fake tree...ended up with this! Ahhh....hence the water bulb.
A beautiful piece from our Market. Best Christmas stuff around.
Went through a phase of Nutcrackers. Have 7 of them in my house, but he's the tallest (2 by the fireplace).


Drumroll! The beautiful Precious Prints pottery piece by Robin! Awesome! One of a kind.
Nutcrackers everywhere...

4 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Gorgeous house! Want to decorate mine, now? Saw your kiddos at Chick Fil-A today, and they were all absolute angels!

Lacey said...

Ah, it looks beautiful!! Sorry your house hasn't sold. It will pick up after Christmas!! Love that precious pottery plate. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

Jenni said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Lacey said...

Just said a prayer for you and Sarah! I know your both kicking some tail right now. :) Can't wait to hear about it!