Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ain't no laughing matter

A pain in your side 'ain't no laughing matter.' Especially when they admit you immediately at the ER and rush you to surgery a few hours later. That's what happened today to Sarah's husband...he had his appendix removed.

And a red, swollen, burning, itching, make your head and teeth hurt eye 'ain't no laughing matter.' That's how I woke up today. I have pink eye...from the nasty YMCA pool that I have never seen cleaned, that has hair and all sorts of nasty things floating around or the disgusting lake water I recently practiced in for the upcoming tri on Saturday...no telling. But it 'ain't no laughing matter'.........no an inflamed appendix and pink eye 'ain't no laughing matter!'

Trying the tri on Saturday???...don't know...my head hurts thinking about it...!! Hopefully we all improve quickly.

3 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Oh no :( I hope it clears up quickly (and they clean that pool soon!) And, was it Kyle - or your other sister? We'll pray for a quick recovery for both of you guys!

Honeyman 4 said...

Kyle :) Expected to be discharged today.

Lacey said...

Oh NO!! I had no idea. You girls seemed so calm yesterday. You both must hide stress well. Glad Kyle is okay, I had that right after we got married, and it was miserable. Hope you guys did the tri today despite your last few days. I bet you are racing right now!! Good Luck.