Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grateful

God is so good. Thank you Lord for my beautiful boys. Full of energy, always scraped and bruised, always on the go, always up to something. Always full of 'I love yous, you're the best mom in the whole wide world, etc.' I pray they will have a heart that seeks You, loves You, and grows into a mighty man for You. This is my prayer...that they will one day know You in a personal way. Because after all, that's what this is all about.

For those who follow blogs, add http://www.reagankatieandbaby.blogspot.com/ to your list and to your prayers. They are a couple of BU grads...

My feeble attempt to take a few shots today before school. It's picture day today and since it's seconds before they ruin any new shirt I figured I would snap a couple of shots...I always have the same conclusion with them...it's next to impossible to do this without some assistance. But there cute all the same.



Tyler loves the new fountain in our front yard...and so does all the dogs in the neighborhood. :)

Gotta love it...'Drew put your smile on...'


Tyler's joker smile...or otherwise 'Can I pleeeeaaassseee...'




1 comment:

Lacey said...

Tyler looks so much like you with his "joker" smile. :)

I went to that blog, is she a friend of yours? I will keep her family in my prayers. My heart sank as I read post after post.

And you are such a great Mom, and have such a neat family. There is no doubt in my mind that your boys will grow up to have a personal relationship with God. They will get what "this" is all about. :) You can already tell at such a young age that they have sweet hearts.