Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Graduating Class of 2011

Did I mention we absolutely love this school? It's been such a blessing and we have made some great friends there...the boys and I. What a special night! Tyler absolutely adores his teacher! She challenged him and encouraged him all year and he flourished under her. Oh I am so sad to see her go. She is moving... Boo. But it was a night to remember as the graduating Kindergarten class marched into the sanctuary! It was awesome. Headed to the commencement celebrations!


Here we go!
Tyler's teacher Ms Jen! How we loved her!!! He crushed on her all year and really wants her to come to his birthday party this summer. She talked about his smile all year...he hams it up for her. :)


The school did it up! Baby pictures, graduation pictures, banners of each kid, a hand drawn 'what I want to be when I grow up' (Tyler wants to be a policeman), and a cake with their picture standing on it.
LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!! Here comes the grad!


The pledge!


This handsome boy!


Pledge to the BIBLE


The director, Ms Maggie, recited a poem with a blurb about each student. They had to step forward when she read about them. She mentioned Tyler's smile lighting up the room and his speed was one...vroom! When she mentioned his smile he did this! Shy man!



The kids were laughing as each baby picture came up followed by their graduating picture.


The walk!


Ahhhh...flash forward a few years....


Finished it off with a solo of Angels among us and they were the choir! They really sang the words and did hand motions. It was awesome!


Thanks Lacey for reminding me to get in a picture! Can't wait to be at BUSH with you!


Celebrations begin!!



2 comments:

Lacey said...

It was an AMAZING night and has been an incredible year!! So glad that Tyler and Ellie will be together again next year!!!! :) And I am shocked I can make you out in the picture I took- I was really unsure with that telescope you handed me. ;0)

Hope you guys have a great summer!!

Abdul said...

Very cool..... And beautiful :D please visit my blog hehe