Sunday, September 28, 2008

Diving In!

Becky, me, Sarah, and Kim
All the gals

Kyle, Sarah, me, and BJ


Kelly and me


Diane and me


Today I am 30!!
I don't really feel thirty, but I guess that is always the case the first day you turn a year older. In reflection, I am content at where I am at. Happy. Joyful. I have sorrows that are always present in my mind, but I have trust in Him in the middle of those.

Last night, the husbands (Kyle & BJ) threw us a fun dinner party with our closest family & friends. But before it happened, Diane and Kelly surprised me at my door! It was great to see them. I miss them and love them! Thanks to all that made it a special night.

As my older brother said, 'come on in, the water is warm!'

3 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had so much fun...wish we could have celebrated with you. I'll be jumping in that water in 3 days....

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday!!! See you this week!

Shannon K. said...

Hey! I was looking at Kelly Tarro's blog and saw "Honeyman Family" and though...hmmmmm. It was you! Hope you don't mind me taking a look. Glad to see you all are well! (It's Shannon the photographer by the way..hehe)