Monday, October 6, 2008

October in Destin

My brother and I
Tackling, they do it ALL day

Awesome!!
Climbing on daddy.

Me too!

Angels.

My brother running from the jellyfish!

Me and my boys
Tyler in the salt!

Drew in a big sand pit!


My folks celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary, by taking the family to Destin for a reunion. It was a special time for all 11 grandchildren to bond. And a time of remembrance for me and my siblings. It's a unique thing to spend 5 days together and have complete and perfect harmony. We had an amazing time.
Tyler told his teacher today that he 'went far da.' Meaning he 'went to Flordia.'

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! What a neat trip!

Becky Todd said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love all your pictures! You are really good! :)

Jenni said...

How fun! What a memory! Missed you today! Sorry!