Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Mommy, am I three yet?"

I thought he was so handsome when he was born!

6-28-06...8 lbs 13 oz of joy!

Tyler meeting his best buddy for the first time!

Ahhh....


I loved his hair...one month old!!

My sweet little Drew is turning 3 tomorrow! Well, he's never been little, weighing in at 8 lbs 13 oz, a week and a half before he was due and coming out 'sunny side' up... But since then he has always rode at the 98% percentile in weight. He has been a tremendous blessing to us. He's lovable, confident, protective, and the best little helper any mom could have. His personality is priceless, he's quick and easy to laugh, and he has one creative mind. We had his birthday party today, with Tyler, since T turns 4 in two weeks!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Awwww...sweet boy! Hope he has a great birthday!!! Hard to believe he is three, huh??

Kaitlin L. said...

I forgot about that hair! Your boys are so cute :)