Sunday, June 21, 2009

Time flies when you are having fun!

VBS 'Boom a rang Express'
'It all comes back to Jesus!'

Tyler doing the Bible pledge

Sarah and Kelly teaching the music

The kids singing and dancing

MIDLAND!!!
Lala and Papa H with Tyler at Rosa's (we always go here)


Drew waiting for the private chef dinner to arrive, so that we could surprise Lala and Papa H



Drew & Uncle Jeb


Jebo with Tyler

Happy 40th!!

My grandad lives in Midland...we stopped by to wish him happy father's day!

Sarah and I had an awesome time teaching VBS music to the little ones last week. It was so fun to watch little seeds of Truth develop and grow in these kids! Can't wait to do it again!

So Friday after VBS, the boys and I hopped into the car to pick up BJ in the galleria area for a busy father's day weekend. Midland was the destination (a 9 and a half hour drive, just over 500 km, one way)! But, BJ and his brother had planned a 'surprise' 40th anniversary dinner on Saturday evening. So sweet! The boys enjoyed their time in Midland though it flew by...

2 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

The black and white profile pic of Drew looks exactly like Erin! Keith's parents celebrated their 40th last weekend! Great pictures, Rachel!

Lindsay said...

Hey girl- as usual, I love your pictures!!

I got a Canon Rebel T1i. I'm sure I am puting it to shame, but I am trying to learn!! :)