Monday, August 31, 2009

Precious Prints Pottery

Robin is awesome. Not only are her pieces one of a kind, but I pretty much draw her a sketch and she can do it (even when she puts the prints on in a certain direction and I completely change it on her). Last year, she did the below fish plate with the boys foot prints. I wanted something that reminded me of the first scripture that the boys learned. And how perfect that God orchestrated it with this verse and brought it to my mind when I saw her last year...I love this plate.

So this year when she came to playgroup, I jumped on the opportunity! I have changed it about 3 times on her (as stated above), but I think what we came up with will be AMAZING and just what I want for a Christmas plate! Can't wait...check her out at http://www.preciousprintspottery.com/.



T's foot print

and his hand print

Drew's foot

and his hand...but it gives you an idea on how it starts!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

So what's the new plate going to be?? You have us all curious now. Love the fishers of men one!! So sweet!! Have you talked to Sarah?? Did she tell you the news??
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Team Leslie said...

Robin did stuff for us last year and I agree her stuff is GREAT, and she is so sweet! I love the "fishers of men" plate. Cute idea!