Monday, August 31, 2009

Life with OUT them

We went to Dallas to meet Lala and Papa H (from Midland)
We got there a night early and stayed with Kelly

Thanks Kelly for letting us stay the night in your 'French la Maison'

They missed you the minute we pulled away (Tyler hiding from Kelly)!

BJ and I have missed the boys for the past couple of days. It's quiet, really quiet...and not busy! But I am not one to sit around! So after cleaning the house this morning and doing most of my projects yesterday with out them, I stopped to sit down and decided it was too quiet to sit alone in my house. I went for a run instead at 11:00 am. Normally, I would just about pass out from the heat, but today was not bad.
The boys at 'Camp Lala' spent the day doing 'A' things. They woke up having A-pplejack cereal and A-pples. Made a trip to Pet's Mart to see the A-quarium. Went to the fire station to see an A-mbulance, the list goes on. It's creative and fun and they love it! To top it off Lala always makes them 'Camp Lala' shirts! Tomorrow is B day.

2 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

So fun! We're looking forward to a couple of days without kiddos this weekend...I'm still nesting, though, so I think we're going to be pretty busy! Super cute pics :)

Lacey said...

So fun!! For them and you. Enjoy the peace and quiet as I know it doesn't come around too often! I know the feeling though, when you think a break would be so nice, and then you get one and you miss them.

And yes, I am all for T and E getting married. ;0)