Sunday, September 6, 2009

Who are these children, and why are they calling me mom?






BJ and I reunited with the boys this weekend in Fredricksburg for a wedding!! It was awesome to see them. And WOW, the location of this super intimate wedding was breath taking...everything was beautiful. We didn't get a sitter for the boys because we falsely assumed that they would be the sweet angels I know they can 'sometimes' be. OH NO...the horror! It started at the rehearsal dinner when it was funny to tap the glasses with spoons, screaming bloody murder just before the vows, and ended with a melt down fit when they tried to cut in line at the reception. We didn't stay long at either event, and I am sure they were not as bad as I thought, but it was definitely embarrassing and I won't be taking them to another wedding till they are over 18!


The boys are already missing Lala camp and I will post some pics soon from Lala.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

LOL at the screaming and glass banging. Don't you just love that?? Hadley has been a complete terror in public lately. I love all the pictures, and those doors in the background!! You look beautiful as always.
See you Wednesday!!

Jenni said...

BEAUTIFUL PICS STRANGER!!!

LeAnna said...

Kids keep you humble, don't they? I think it's especially tough with boys during the younger years, but maybe that's just because that's all I have! lol

Stacy said...

These are beautiful pics! I want to see you and Sarah soon! I just have this NEED to see you two! :)
Maybe we can make it happen this fall. ;)