Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's a 'B' day

The boys are running wild and having a blast in Midland. Today was letter 'B' day. :) They woke up to b-ananas, went to B-arnes n Noble to read b-ooks, got new cowboy b-oots, had b-ubble gum and B-aby Ruths, rode a downtown Midland b-us for an hour, had B-B-Que for dinner, and sang 'Take me out to the b-all game' to name a few.

Around here, I don't have anyone waking me up at 6:30 am, I don't have anyone pulling or screaming, or anyone to feed...but I miss all that. So today, I went to a friend's house to take pictures of a baby...my own 'B' day. She's a perfectly beautiful baby. I can hardly remember when my little b-oys were little b-abies!









5 comments:

Becky Todd said...

Cute Rach! I think these turned out great!

Lacey said...

GREAT pics rachel!! You are doing awesome! So when will you start an "official" business??

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

beautiful...dont book anything for the middle of november:)

The Cocke Family said...

Awesome pics!!

Clymer Family said...

Rachel - I saw these pics on Sarah's blog - BEAUTIFUL! Your boys are so cute!
Katie Clymer