Friday, October 16, 2009

Surfing Pumpkins!


Today was playgroup at the pumpkin patch. Well, Sarah and I have been training for a half and did a long run today of 7 miles. Since we were almost an hour late, we missed all the fun activities and came up as all our friends were leaving. The 30 minute drive for a grand total of 10 minutes. But Drew picked out an awesome pumpkin and Tyler was so excited to see it (since he is at school now on Fridays).

Kam

Last year, Drew was all about 'riding' pumpkins. This year, he was all about surfing them!

Loved it....

till he saw Brookie getting in her car. 10 minutes was up, off to Chick-fil-a for lunch.

But we got the pumpkin, since it was such a short visit. :)


It's never easy to get a shot of them together...


Tyelr trying to entertain me...

That's right, what a headache!

A crooked smile from Tyler


Drew was just telling me how much he 'loves pumpkins.' And then he ever so gently put his head on it...wonder what he was thinking.

And then he smiled and hugged it.

3 comments:

Kaitlin L. said...

Super cute pumpkin pics..the one of Drew smiling looks a lot like Tyler!

Amber said...

Too cute!! We hated to miss today!

Lacey said...

They are so cute! I can't get over how much Drew is changing and looking like Tyler. Lately when I check your blog I think Drew is Tyler and then I see Tyler and think, "oh that was Drew." Drew is loosing his baby look and looking like a little boy now. They are so cute! Love Pumpkin pictures- one of my favorite things of Fall!