Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum

This fits them so well! Tweedle Dee is Drew...

Tweedle Dum is Tyler.

Tyler

Drew, always up to something...

Sarah and I like to do themed cast members for Halloween. Last year, you will remember we did Peter Pan! They loved it and we did too. So this year we decided to do 'Alice in Wonderland.' It was an easy decision for me. Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum are the goofy twin boys that Alice runs into in Wonderland. I laugh when I see them in these costumes, because my mom would call Sarah and I Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum whenever she thought we did something silly and just down right stupid.

5 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

I love your theme costumes as well! Can't wait to see the whole group together!

Lacey said...

So cute!

Becky Todd said...

LOVE IT! So cute!

Team Leslie said...

Love the costumes - they look really well made too. Adorable.

Swartz's Scribbles said...

love it!