Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Becky

It was Becky's birthday recently...and her mom planned an entire surprise birthday for her. It was a great time and we had lots of fun. Happy Birthday Becky. You are an amazing, funny, dear friend! Forgive us that we 'missed' your actual birthday...

Are you surprised???

The driver missed the front of her own limo...

Taking it to downtown

Where we ate great seafood. This bottle is her maiden name!


The special menu

Her cousin set it all up

Sarah and I

We love you!

3 comments:

Becky Todd said...

What a fun night...you only turn 21 once, right? I want copies!!

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

Looks like you guys had a good time!!! So fun!

Team Dale said...

LOVE REEF!! One of my favorite places...and I also love the dress that the birthday girl is wearing ...anthropology also my favorite...I wore it just the other day to a baby shower!! She has excellent TASTE! look like a GREAT NIGHT!